In academic Journals
- Liargovas Panagiotis and Repousis Spyridon (2016) “The Effects of EU Structural Funds on Domestic Deposits: Evidence from the Greek Economy: 1986-2013”, Forthcoming in European Structural and Investment Funds Journal
- Liargovas Panagiotis and Repousis Spyridon (2015) “The Greek Crisis: A Chronology of Events” European Politeia, 1, pp. 55-76.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis and Apostolopoulos, Nikolaos (2014) “A new Europe 2020 strategy adopting an enhanced regional approach” Planning Theory fit Practice, DOI: 10.1080/14649357.2014.968009.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis and Apostolopoulos, Nikolaos (2014)”Regional Development and Renewable Energy Enterprises: A Porter’s Diamond Analysis” (with ), Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, vol. V, Issue 1(9) pp. 5-16, 2014.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis and Angelopoulou, Anastasia (2014) “Foreign Direct Investment and Growth Causality in the EU Countries and in the Transition Economies”, Vol. 23, No. 3, Journal of Economic Integration September 2014.
Edited volume (e-book)
Liargovas, P. S. Petropoulos, N Tzifakis and Ast. Huliaras (2015) Beyond “Absorption”: The Impact of EU Structural Funds on Greece, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Hellenic University Association for European Studies, 2015 (with ). http://www.kas.de/griechenland/en/publications/43820/
Chapter in collective volume
“Chapter 5: The Economic Adjustment Programs of Greece (2010-15): Why Failure?”,
In Sustainable Value Creation under EU Law. Transdisciplinary perspectives on the EU social market economy, Beate Sjafjell, Georgina Tsagas and Charlotte Villiers (Eds), Cambridge University Press, 2016, forthcoming.